Visited the restaurant for the Christmas meal with work colleagues (13 of us in total). We ate from the set Christmas menu £25 for 2 courses and £30 for 3 courses. There was enough choice and the dishes were a nice size. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food and the service was excellent. We were not rushed at all. In fact everyone enjoyed it so much we are planning on coming back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex