We visited for Sunday lunch and the food was delicious. However, the service was not as good as expected and as they had the service charge to the bill felt let down by this.
The waitress was grumpy and had difficulty delivering the food to the correct table. As we were sat next to the table where the food was served from we could easily see that this happened on a number of occasions. When she delivered the wrong food to our table she made us feel like it was our fault!
My dinner was served wrongly but it was rectified quickly.
Cannot fault the food itself as it was delicious but very let down by the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex