This was my first visit and overall I have good impression of this being a hotel of a high standard with good rooms, well trained staff, an excellent restaurant, lots of character and good setting and gardens. BUT.
I was initially placed in room number one and it suffers terribly from noise generated by the nearby kitchen fans and which kept me awake until I was eventually forced to change room at 2 am.
I'd stay again, but avoid room one and possibly two and three etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex