“My Favourite restaurant!”
Review of Tarantino

Tarantino
Ranked #14 of 159 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Italian food created by an Italian family, very few family run restaurants these days. Offering an authentic Italian feel with live music on a weekend.
Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
“My Favourite restaurant!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I have been going to Tarantinos for many, many years and have celebrated all sorts of occaisions there including; birthdays, anniversaries & my last day of school! I have never been dissapointed, the food is delicious... Im a massive Italian fan, my favourite dish being lasagne. I can honestly say this is THE best lasagne I've ever had bar none! Being a cheeseaholic this is definatley the dish for me, unfortunatly I am unable to comment on any other dish as I have this everytime (if it's not broke why fix it?). Not only is the food great but the customer service is always top notch! The staff are very friendly and welcoming and always go the extra mile; for example my latest experience was for a birthday in which the birthday boy recieved a free dessert (tiramisou) with a candle in and the waiter sang the Happy Birthday! If ever I am in brentwood this is the only place I will have dinner!

• Visited August 2013

Lancashire
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Excellent menu , food and service. Highly recommend ! Reasonably priced for 2 courses and drinks ! Thoroughly enjoyed

• Visited August 2013
London
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Lovely Italian in Brentwood. Owners and staff very friendly. Food is lovely and always good. Took friends from Wanstead and they have also been back!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank suziesuitcase
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

We popped in whilst doing a DIY tour of TOWIE filming locations. We didn't eat here, just had coffee but the staff were pleasant, the service fast and the coffee was excellent. Considering we were in the heart of TOWIE cash-in land, two coffees complete with biscotti were a very reasonable £4.80. The food smelled amazing and looked good too!

• Visited July 2013
Tarantino H, Owner at Tarantino, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We hope you will return again soon. Kindest regards Tarantino
Witham, United Kingdom
“Always a Pleasure”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I always know what to expect with Tarantino's as it's consistently good, so am always pleased to take friends and family on any occasion, whether it's a special birthday or a quick lunch. I have been a number of times and it's always busy. Located just off Brentwood High street but is far from your usual high street Italian restaurant. Everything about Tarantino's is authentic... serving authentic Italian food made with fresh ingredients - it really makes all the difference. Also family run - staff are brilliant, and Italian! Really good value for money and lots of choice. There's something for everyone including fish, meat, pizzas and pastas. It really is a lovely little Italian.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nattyjane
Tarantino H, Owner at Tarantino, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review and for your continued custom. We are so pleased that you enjoy the authenticity of our restaurant and dishes. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kindest regards Tarantino