“Meet with long lost friends.”
Review of The Green Man

The Green Man
Ranked #32 of 165 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A 16th Century pub with great gardens and open fires in the heart of Herongate village, on the outskirts of Brentwood. Food is served from 12-9pm every day apart from Sunday until 6pm and Monday until 7pm. We're well known for our Sunday roasts, friendly atmosphere and Real Ales on tap with new guest ales on a regular basis.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Met up with some old friends. Decided to meet at Green Man Brentwood. Having never been before a little apprehensive but needed somewhere sort of hallways for each of us. Very pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was good with friendly chatty staff. A very good range of beers and ales. The menu was good and the food served piping hot as I like it. A average pricing structure. Unfortunately the restaurant was a little cold as the heating had not been turned on. But all in all very pleased and would certainly go there again.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I visited The Green Man on Sunday and it was a great meal. The food looked and tasted awesome. There is a great traditional pub atmosphere and the staff were really friendly and helpful.
I will definitely be going back, maybe on a Tuesday for the quiz and I will definitely be recommending this pub to my friends.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Just had my 50th birthday BBQ at the Green Man. The whole experience was outstanding, the food was excellent and the service was fantastic I Can't thank everyone enough. This is the perfect venue for a nice intimate party it is a shame that the scores on here only go up to 5

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We had a lovely evening at the Green Man in the Snug with friends on Saturday night. The food was really good. I had the pie of the day which was chicken, leek and bacon - very nice served with mash and fresh vegetables. The atmosphere was very lively as there was a DJ. A lively night with great food.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We were taken to this pub by my sister-in-law and her husband. It's their local and they visit regularly for meals. We loved it! Excellent meal, excellent staff and excellent service.
Great menu at a reasonable price and staff were very helpful and didn't keep us waiting at all.
Brilliant outside area to sit in the sun or under umbrellas if its too "hot"!!!!
Such a lovely countryside pub you have to give it a try!
Can't wait to go back!