“It does what it says on the tin.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Nando's
Ranked #51 of 156 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“It does what it says on the tin.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Most people have frequented Nando's and this one is very run of the mill...I went a couple of times in Jan, the service was fine and the food good, it's pretty good value for money, the first time I went however the soda machine wasn't working which was a bit crazy!

• Visited January 2014

Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Not a Good Experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

We visited here as a group of nine on a Saturday lunchtime. Service was slow...food all arriving at different times and to top it all off the food was cold. I know we should have sent it back but we had been waiting so long (~45 minutes) that none of us could face the hassle. I've been in other Nandos with none of these issues so maybe just a bad day, but really not a good experience and sorry to say I couldn't recommend it.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank JohnP033
Liverpool
“Visit To Nandos Brentwood:”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have visited Nandos Brentwood 2 times now in the past few weeks.

The first time we were left standing at the door for 5 minutes without interaction.

We then decided to go and sit down, the cleaning stuff had been left on the table so we cleaned it ourselves and put the materials behind us. A member of staff came over a few moments later and just took the bits without interacting.

Overall comments...

This Nandos isn't that busy, however the staff do seem to be incapable of moving quickly.

On Saturday it took 40 minutes for our food to come... It's only Chicken & Chips!

The food also gave me a belly ache afterwards.

Overall a bad experience!

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Not nice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Overpriced for what you get. This is the worst nandos I've been in and I love nandos. My friends and I will not be back. Staff were lovely it was just the food quality.

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Overcooked food, terrible service!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Came to Nandos for something to eat for dinner before heading back to a programme at a festival on sawyers hall Lane. We only had am hour to spare. I came with my friend and had ordered a quarter chicken with spicy rice and fries for myself, and my friend a quarter chicken with spicy rice, fries, garlic bread and two soft drinks.. The food came within 15/20 minutes but the fries were overcooked and the chicken was burnt, thus tough. I complained to one waitor who refused to change my meal because I had "eaten half of my chicken piece", this is very far from the truth. I'I'd also only had two or three of the fries which were overcooked, when I complained about this he told me it was impossible because the cooker had a timer, and it was probably because the oil had just been changed. The waiter then proceeded to walk off. Terrible service and bad food!!!! I am a regular Nandos customer, once a week at least, and so I am very disappointed in my Nandos experience!!! Do no recommend.

• Visited July 2013