“Not so authentic thai food”
Review of Thai Box - CLOSED

Thai Box
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Just had a thai chicken musaman and coconut rice, nothing like anything I've ever had in Thailand, I'd have to question the authenticity of this food, heavy thick sauce and not a fresh garnsih in sight, very disappointing

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I've been to Thai Box many times and couldn't recommend it enough. If the aromas inside aren't enough to entice you, I don't know what is. Everything is fresh and authentic - and the couple that run it couldn't be more friendly! If you like it hot, I recommend the Thai green curry. Best beef panang I've ever had! And the drunken noodles are always a favourite. Easily the best takeaway in the Brentwood area and the nicest Thai I've had anywhere in Essex.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We have recently discovered this place and are very glad we did. The food is quick, very tasty and good quality. The man who works in there is really friendly too. We work long hours and it's a good option when you are too tired to cook but want a tasty dinner.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We have just recently started using Thai Box and having visited Thailand on many occasions, find that the food is very authentic and tasty! thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Best Thai around if not best takeaway overall. Lots of choice, meals really tasty, good size, and they cater for your spiciness preferences from the mild to the ridiculous. It's definitely my takeaway of choice.