“Very good”
Review of Thai Box - CLOSED

Thai Box
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Had the chicken red curry and jasmine rice as a take away on Friday night. Friendly service and the food was very tasty. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Well what a lovely suprise, my son booked us into this cafe come restaurant, very basic but the food was fantastic, very authentic. mainly concentrate from what I saw on takeaway meals and doing a roaring trade with the locals, which says it all!! Would definitely go again just for the food!! The garnish of carrot made into flowers and other lovely works of art made the plate a picture!!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Just had a thai chicken musaman and coconut rice, nothing like anything I've ever had in Thailand, I'd have to question the authenticity of this food, heavy thick sauce and not a fresh garnsih in sight, very disappointing

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I've been to Thai Box many times and couldn't recommend it enough. If the aromas inside aren't enough to entice you, I don't know what is. Everything is fresh and authentic - and the couple that run it couldn't be more friendly! If you like it hot, I recommend the Thai green curry. Best beef panang I've ever had! And the drunken noodles are always a favourite. Easily the best takeaway in the Brentwood area and the nicest Thai I've had anywhere in Essex.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We have recently discovered this place and are very glad we did. The food is quick, very tasty and good quality. The man who works in there is really friendly too. We work long hours and it's a good option when you are too tired to cook but want a tasty dinner.