“Don't waste your money”

Price range: US$5 - US$48
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Persian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Exquisite Persian and Mediterranean charcoal grill serving the very best of the cuisine.
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Just returned home from a meal at this restaurant. The service was very poor, I asked for peppers or mushrooms to come with my chicken kebab but got told they don't have any. When my plain kebab arrived with rice and the smallest side salad, the chicken was not cooked. When I complained, the waiter took my plate to the kitchen and returned it and told me that it was cooked. It clearly wasn't cooked and told them I wanted it cooked more. Although they did this by the time my dinner was returned, the rice was cold. We had to wait for over half hour for another drink at the end of our meal so we didn't bother and just left. Our service was so bad we didn't bother complaining further after the chicken incident as we didn't think there was much point. In addition, the same few songs were on repeat and were driving us mad by the end of the night. We will not be returning to this restaurant.

8  Thank Sam_dan_walk

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We visited from Chelmsford. Convenient parking near the high street. Very nice humus and sesame naan . Very tender meat and excellent aubergine dish. Staff very nice and helpful.

1  Thank onpluto
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Had a lunch party of 9 with 4 adults and 5 children, nice calm atmosphere when we arrived with great service. Food is fab and plentiful, very tasty and definately going back. Friends we had lunch with were iranian and they commented how nice the food was....

1  Thank Amicio L
Reviewed 20 August 2014

All I can say that I am a meat lover and if you are too this is the place to visit, when I recommended the restaurant to my friends I describe the food as superior Turkish kebabs and French farm stews very moreish, I have been there three times and my over all experience has been great the staff are polite and helpful, there is a good atmosphere I personally like it when the staff and the owners have got time for their customers

1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Wow my first try of Persian food. My fienf and I stopped here for lunch and went with the grilled chicken, Saffron rice and salad. Filling tasty excellent friendly service. Not sure on the volume of back ground noise.
Looking forward to returning soon.

1  Thank Sassa78