“The Plough”

Ranked #12 of 176 Restaurants in Brentwood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2013

my family and myself went for dinner at the plough last week, the food is lovely the service is faultless and very polite. We would recommend this restaurant to anybody! a must try!!! I had the duck for main course cooked to perfection and finished off with cheese board. My family and myself will be going back there very soon....

2  Thank Ryan C

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I visited the Plough in a party of 13 for a birthday meal. I can only comment on the lunchtime menu, but i really cant fault any part of my experience. The service by all staff was excellent and prompt. We opted for the 3 course menu for £15. In my opinion, fantastic value for money. Plenty of choices for each course. Nice sized portions. Having read other reviews, clearly you cant please all the people all the time. But everyone in my party was more than happy with their first trip to the Plough, and we will be returning again

4  Thank robroy051068
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Visited last week and paid £8 for a main couse salad which was so small we thought we were given a starter in error. We checked and complained but our comments were met with a smile, no apology, nothing. £2 for a 'side' of bread seems a bit steep, too. The restaurant is smart, the food was tasty enough and the service was prompt but the salads are EXCEPTIONALLY poor value for money.

6  Thank KarlTraveling
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We have been here quite a few times now, as the food is delicious, reasonably priced, and a good choice. The staff are warm and friendly and it is situated in a lovely location. The interior of the Plough is modern but cosy. Would rate 10 out of 10

4  Thank taylorlot
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Cannot fault this restaurant- great experience every time we visit. Excellent , quality food served by very helpful staff and lovely surroudings.

3  Thank Dowling66