“Absolutely amazing!!!!”

Ranked #12 of 176 Restaurants in Brentwood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My family and I enjoyed the BEST LUNCH ever at The Plough. Went on Sunday for lunch and we had Sunday roast. Absolutely fantastic!!
Amazing food, very warm welcome with experience staff with a fantastic knowledge of the menu and wine. And the price, for the quality of dining experience you get is GREAT!
Would highly recommend and 100% will come back soon.

3  Thank John Lee M

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Visited for lunch in June 2014 having read good reviews on Tripadvisor. I was very disappointed. Portions were small ( In fact it would have been difficult t cut a slice of pear and walnut tart any smaller!)and the desserts were disappointing. At least it was not expensive at £15 for 3 courses. The waiters didn't know anything about the wine list and were not particularly helpful. I will not be visiting again. I don't know how they get away with advertising themselves as 5 star as I wouldn't give it 1 star!

2  Thank DavinaL194
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very good food, very good wine, superb service and excellent value for money. Would go back 100%. Recommend anyone who is looking for a nice meal out but on a budget.

2  Thank MichaelHump3
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Another excellant meal here today service good as always can't fault it here it is one of my favourite dining places

1  Thank v-essex
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were looking for somewhere nice for Sunday lunch and were not disappointed, the staff we're attentive, the place was pleasantly decorated, the food was lovely and we thought reasonably priced, glad we found this little gem!.

1  Thank Mike B