“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have been here a few times in large groups. As the group's have been 20+ in size they have to seat you on separate round tables which they should really say on booking. But I know this now.

Food is cooked to order and fresh. £18.50pp and buy your drinks at the bar.

The salt and pepper ribs are amazing as well as the duck. Always tender and crispy. Soups taste great too and lemon chicken perfect. Paid extra for toffee banana and sometimes they give you a free plate of fresh fruit/orange at the end if the meal. Have been at a weekend and this hasn't happened though so may only be when it's a bit quieter midweek.

Soft drinks are overpriced but you expect this in these kind of restaurants.

I would recommend this restaurant to friends and family for a good value Chinese with good tasty food.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The best Tofu seafood soup the best my Recommandation . Had tom yum with noodles is ok. Is not on the menu to have noodles they were accomodating Thanks i appreciate that from the Manager .

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Everything about this place reminded me of the real China, the food was great, (minus the real scares that occasional turn up in China)
The atmosphere brusque efficient courteous and professional. I must try it again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We had a meal here as part of a Christmas get together with about 10 of my friends, we arrived and managed somehow to squeeze round a table that really was for about half the amount if you wanted to sit comfortably.

I found it difficult to get the attention of members of the staff, something which was probably due to how busy they were but when I was able to get hold of someone it was relatively easy to get drinks and food ordered.

I’m not a massive fan of Chinese food, I thought the food here was reasonable but it wasn’t as good as it was made out to be by my friends. As there was a lot of us we ended up with a fair few dishes so we had tried a large part of the menu.

I really didn’t like the tiny bowls we were given to eat out of, it seemed like a very deliberate ploy to make sure you don’t eat too much food and meant that you spend most of the time picking off the serving plates of the actual dishes.

I probably wouldn’t choose to come here again if I was booking a meal out, but as I said I’m not a massive fan of Chinese food.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of my most favourite Chinese restaurant. It's an all you can eat buffet but with a difference, everything you order is cooked from scratch. It's not festering and stewing under hot lights with congealing sauces and sweaty noodles. It's hit, fresh and it tastes fantastic. Myself and a friend came late one evening during the snow and were surprised as it was still really busy. I suggest you book on any night as this is a hugely popular restaurant and with the take sway service they provide i can see why people may think the staff a little rushed or "rude" they get EXTREMELY BUSY.
However they are very efficient and I've never had any issues in the years ive been coming here.
We had the mixed hor d'ourves and it was lovely the ribs are some of the best I've had and sauces were lovely and sticky
For the main i ordered kung p.o. chicken a sizzling beef, salt and chilli squid and the duck in orange sauce with one rice and one noodles. This was plenty for both of us and i would certainly advice to start small and order more so as not to waste. Everything was cooked to perfection.

The all you can eat is i think £16pp but watch your drinks as that's where they make the money. A decent bottle of wine could set you back as much as £30 a bottle but its a nice restaurant and i will always keep coming back for the food.