Lowest prices for your stay
US$148
US$149
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$145
Hotels.comUS$148
PricelineUS$149
eDreamsUS$149
All reviews executive room western hotels coffee machine sat nav biscuits cooked breakfast gym university sky conservatory channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The last BW we went to was on International Drive in Orlando many years ago. It wasn't great. But with a family reunion in the area, we booked up on line well in advance and, having got a reasonable price, upgraded ourselves to an executive room. And I'm glad we gave BW a second chance now.

Firstly. Parking was on site, free and its only 5 minutes or so into town. Far enough without being on top of things.

Secondly. An iron and board, a hair dryer, a good range of complimentaries, a kettle, a king size bed and big screen Sky Sports were all included. The package was definitely good value for money we found. Only niggle was there was no lift but thankfully we were only on the second floor. Still, there is room for a stand alone one in the foyer if funds could run to it.

Thirdly, we availed ourselves of the bar last off, good service, great facility - and if I sum up our stay, we couldn't really have wished for more.

Not so another couple with us who booked much later and got the last? ground floor room next to the entrance door. The smokers, not allowed indoors nowadays of course, gathered outside her window and apparently weren't respectful or considerate about whose room they were loudly chatting outside of. So the moral of the story is this: book early and request somewhere quiet if you can, And if there's no alternative available, I guess it would be better all round to "reconsider your position", as they say.

As for us, we were well pleased with our package and would have no hesitation stopping here again if in the area.

Room tip: Book Early and upgrade if you can run to the additional expense
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Lovely staff - went out of their way to be helpful, every single one of them. I had forgotten a light in my car and they woke me up to let me know. I am so grateful as my car would not have started the next day!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

It has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I requested to change my room as I wasn't happy with the standard. The hotel receptionist was very very very rude and refused to see Request. As a paying customer at your establishment I would have expected to be treated with a bit more respect instead your staff were rude to me and my guess on numerous occasions. When I first checked in I wasn't even shown what direction to go to get to my room and when I did ask for help to get to through the doors as my hands were full I was met with the response by your reception staff 'the door does open', I was livid.

The worst hotel I have stayed in purely on the grounds of rude reception staff.
Will never recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel for an overnight or extended stay. Good facilities all round and the staff attended all my needs.
Will definitely use again.
The room was comfortable and quiet allowing for a much needed rest, followed by a hearty breakfast. Nice place and location.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We stayed before and after a holiday. I could well believe that this is the best value in town. King size beds, clean rooms, good parking and very good location a short walk from the new Eating Area in the town.
Because of this both dinner and breakfast were taken away from the hotel so I can't comment on the restaurant but it appeared up to the usual standard. That in many ways sums up my experience with Best Western, over many years I have never had a bad experience with them.

Room tip: Rooms are numbered unusually, 100s are on the ground floor 200s on the first.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple