Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Priceline
US$107
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Hotels.com
US$89
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$89
FindHotelUS$107
eDreamsUS$107
All reviews executive room western hotels coffee machine sat nav biscuits cooked breakfast gym university sky conservatory channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2019

Stayed at the Atlantic over the weekend- very pleasant staff, reception and restaurant. Very helpful and friendly! the interior is very cozy. The room was clean, the bed is comfortable, I woke up well rested. Had lovely weekend there, met my friends, so 10 out of 10

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Елена Л
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

We were driving round Chelmsford trying to find the hotel with the postcode given and it took us to a dead end down Marconi Road. Eventually with tempers frayed we found it. Pleasant staff, room nice and breakfast lovely. My only complaint was the pillow but I am fussy.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2019

Have not actually stayed at this hotel yet having booked for our wedding evening. I have asked three times if we could check in at 2pm instead of 3pm due to the fact we are getting married and need to be at our venue by 3pm.

The hotel are not willing to accommodate this even though check in is only from 3pm-11pm as stated on their website and our wedding does not finish until midnight, how on earth will we check in at that time not to mention we have at 20 week old baby who’s cot i would like to set up before our big day.

Avoid at all costs, completely unreasonable hotel and i wish i had never booked here.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RicardoSanta-Rita, General Manager at Best Western Atlantic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2019

Dear Guest

We always endeavour to attend to guest’s requests and wherever possible.
My team explained that our check in times are from 3.00pm onwards and where possible we will allow guests to check in earlier than the check in time. We can not make a promise that we may not be able to deliver.
We explained to the guest that if the room is not available at 12.00 / Midday , we would be able to assist the guest with their luggage and allow the guest to get changed in another room that becomes Vacant ready , when their room becomes available we would transfer their luggage to their room.
Guest was literally shouting at my team and not accepting the explanation.
Unfortunately you did not give us this opportunity.

We consider nothing to be trivial if it displeases our guests, and we take all complaints very seriously.

Again I thank you for bringing these matters to my attention as our success depends on customer’s recommendations.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

Very poor sign posting, receptionist quite disinterested. The heater in the room didn’t work, the hotel clearly knew as there was a small spare heater in the cupboard. The high speed WiFi was slow. The television did not work. One of the pillow cases was stained.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback.
Upon investigating your feedback, I understand directions were given to you.
I apologise if my receptionist has not show further commitment or warmth whilst checking you in.
We provide extra heaters as some guests feel that the units we have in our hotel bedroom do not provide enough heat. Checking the Wifi Speed, it appears that we are averaging a download speed of 40mb and 16 upload. The TV worked first time as switched the remote control. The pillow case was indeed marked but I can assure you it arrived from the External laundry company washed and pressed and my team did not notice the mark when cleaned the new bedroom.

some of the issues could have been easily solved by a phone call to reception and we would have explain how to operate or upgrade you to a another room.

Unfortunately, you have not given us the opportunity to make it right for you.

Reviewed 24 October 2019

Stayed here with some friends on a shopping trip just the thing no thrills but clean good service big rooms which we needed for Six Girls.Beds were very comfortable and a good breakfast which we did need in the morning can recommend for one night stays

Room tip: Good to be close the the shops
Date of stay: March 2019