Arrived on a sunny afternoon - quick and easy check in, friendly staff. The room was very nice, very comfortable and clean. The bed was massive! I had two very good nights sleep. Next door there is a chef and brewer - Really good pub food, reasonably priced. Initially the service was slow but got better as the evening wore on. Breakfast is quite pricey, though its each as much as you like. Quite frustrating though that 2 sausages and an egg costs the same as, e.g 5 sausages, 5 bacon, 6 eggs, 4 hash brown, bean and mushrooms! Breakfast staff were great. All in all a great place to stay, located just off the main road. #Beware# Sunday morning gets busy with traffic as there is a massive car boot sale almost opposite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than 15 minutes' drive from V Festival at Hylands Park and the beautiful RHS Garden Hyde Hall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Premier Inn Chelmsford (Boreham) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chelmsford (Boreham) Hotel Chelmsford
- Premier Inn Chelmsford (Boreham) Hotel Essex