I needed somewhere to stay late in the evening near to the A12 following a delayed trip to the UK and my wife booked me into this hotel at the last minute. When I arrived I was a little skeptical but the friendly lady at reception and the clean room soon put me at ease. I slept well and was able to resume my journey very easily the next day. I would return to this hotel at any time it was perfect for an overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If a loved one is getting married at a venue nearby, or you'd just love to explore this corner of the South East, Premier Inn Hotel Chelmsford Springfield is the ideal spot. There are plenty of stunning wedding venues like Boreham House and Leez Priory nearby, and we're very well connected with good transport links too. Have an engagement with first class cricket at Essex County Cricket Ground. Or ring the changes with a fantastic weekend at the nearby V Festival. Say 'I do' to some great shopping and eating out, then come back to the hotel for a meal in our restaurant, with a lovely marriage of traditional and contemporary food, and finally a night in a comfy bed. Directions: Located on A12 J19, Chelmsford Bypass, signposted Chelmsford Service Area. Transport and local information: City Centre Shopping Essex County Cricket Ground Hylands House Historic Site & Events Chelmsford Train Station 3 miles Stansted Airport 15 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chelmsford (Springfield) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chelmsford (Springfield) Hotel Chelmsford
- Premier Inn Chelmsford (Springfield) Hotel Essex