Stayed for one night at Clacton Premier. Good location and room as always really clean. We were at the back of the hotel and it was really quiet. We had the meal deal including 3 course evening meal and breakfast the next day. Service was rather disappointing. We allowed one hour and a half for the meal as we had to be in Clacton by 7.30pm. We booked for 5.30pm.We waited 50 mins to get our first course. We advised the waitress that we had to be in Clacton for 7.30 and she was very appreciative of this. But the food was terribly slow coming out from the kitchen. We had to rush our main course and had no time for the pre-paid dessert. Breakfast the next morning was fine. Only negative point was that the coffee doesn't keep very warm in the pots provided. But food was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a fifteen-minute drive from the Clacton-on-Sea seafront and the thrills of its famous pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Clacton-on-Sea (North / Colchester Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Clacton-On-Sea Hotel Clacton-On-Sea
- Premier Inn Clacton-On-Sea (North / Colchester Road) Hotel Essex