This is the second Premier Inn we've stayed in this year and I have to say we are impressed with this chain. At Clacton the rooms are a good size, well appointed for the price, clean and comfortable. We slept very well and it was very quiet. The associated eating house/pub (The Bowling Green) served a good range of food and drink and the staff were very friendly. The all you can eat breakfast was excellent, our only dislike was the barbecued bacon which tasted as though it had been cooked with steaks. Otherwise it was brilliant and sets you up for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a fifteen-minute drive from the Clacton-on-Sea seafront and the thrills of its famous pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Clacton-on-Sea (North / Colchester Road) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Clacton-On-Sea Hotel Clacton-On-Sea
- Premier Inn Clacton-On-Sea (North / Colchester Road) Hotel Essex