“Could not fault it”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Atmosphere was lovely all staff were helpful and friendly . Not sure about the other review on here as the owners were particularly welcoming and not a fag in sight.

The food was beautiful and catered for everyone including a 2 year old . Highly recommend it and well be back very soon .

1  Thank Hannah B

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I visited this new resturant with my partner last week, nice places to in Dunmow are few and far between so we were excited to try this new place. The food was well priced and varied in choice and all tasted fantastic. The venue is modern and stylish and the atomsphere is upbeat and buzzing just what you need for a saturday night out. The festive menu ticked all the boxes and arrived in a timely fashion.

Really can't understand the complains about the owners or staff, the purpose of our visit was to eat and drink and that we did, well!!

Two happy customers who would recommend the food and venue.

2  Thank LondonHollands
Reviewed 19 December 2012

i have recently just moved to dunmow about 2 months ago and when i moved in i noticed roccos was just opening i took a leaflet and decided to wait a few weeks to try roccos out. i decided to invite my mum and dad up and go out to roccos for a family meal, upon arrival i was greeted and shown to my table in a very pleasant and proffesional manner big smiles !!.

the service was fantastic and the menu looked great. we all thoroughly enjoyed and thought all of our meals were unbelivable and especially for the price as it is very reasonable. every one of our plates were pretty much empty which always indicates you enjoyed it

at the end i walked out of roccos with a big smile on my face and definately reccomend it to any of my friends or family

on my way out i was greeted by the owner and his wife who were very nice and polite and seemed like genuine people

i recommend this restaurant as 9/10 very good

1  Thank philip w
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Been to Roccos a number of times since they have opened.
The food, staff and atmosphere are all great. I really enjoyed ever one of my meals there.
We have even booked our tickets for New Years Eve.

2  Thank bliss b
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Saturday evening was my second visit to Rocco's and I can not recommend it enough.
My first visit was with family - 6 of us for my mothers birthday and my second visit as a couple.

The food was cooked and presented deliciously - compliments to the chef. The ambiance of the resturant was lovely. Not too quiet to be boring and dead but not too loud that we could still speak comfortably.

The waiters and waitresses were knowledgable of the menu and specials and very attentive and the owners seemed kind and genuinley interested in our opinions and experience.

Wine list was great too!

Overall a very nice reasonably priced resturant and I will be returning soon.

2  Thank taryntravelling