“Great for chavs!”

Traffic
Description: Bar Serrving Food
Description: Bar Serrving Food
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This was the place to go a few years ago, but on my most recent visit, I found that under investment and mis management had led to a scruffy bar, populated by very young drunk (quite possibly high!) demographic. Absolutely nothing attractive about this place anymore, which is a shame, as its central and in a lovely building, but that's all it as going for it, won't rush back.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

We visit the el cafe part of traffic bar most Saturdays .
We find the breakfast menu v good ,fresh cooked and great paddys coffee.
It is our no 1 choice for food and coffees.

2  Thank Barry H
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Well just had a few days with my mother in Great Dunmow - what a great town! She is now 84 and we did all 5 tea shops during my stay. I got her comments on each one and we scored them 1 - 5 so thought be nice idea to put results on here for all to see!
Not been in here for a long time - and really gone down hill. Only seemed to have one staff member and she was never going to keep up. When the food did arrive was nice and reasonable prices. Was a tough choice between this and the next for last place - but mums word is final for me!!