“A piece of heaven”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

ross d
“A piece of heaven”
Reviewed 17 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed at Lilly lake yurt.
It is by far the best place I stayed in, in the UK. The yurt looked amazing, it had all those little details that made it look out of this world.

The butterflies lit up at night, the birds glowed in the dark. At night all you heard was a peaceful silence and the occasional noises that the fish made.

There were also friendly chicken, who curiously walked around and later on brought their friends to try and steal my bait..

The hot tub was heaven, you can always stay warm, enjoy the bubbles while it's raining.

I do not know the names of the people working but they all have been so welcoming and nice with us, we were even given a ride to the station, such a great place.

Counting the days to go back there again.

Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Date of stay: September 2017
18 Sep 2017
Thank you so much Ross it was a pleasure to host you both, when I designed the yurt I could only hope that our guests would see all the little details, I just wanted to create a little slice of heaven. Hope to see you again soon. Best wishes Sue x
Natalie17...
“Stunning ”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Two friends and I stayed here for a couple of nights in August and loved every minute. The Yurt itself is beautiful and overlooks a gorgeous lake - we all loved the decor inside and the outdoor kitchen/bbq was perfect. The hot tub was just the icing on the cake - we couldn't have asked for a better weekend, Sue was lovely and very helpful in showing us around and staying in touch before we arrived. A bottle of prosecco was given to us as the smoke alarm batteries were running low so it caused it to beep in the morning- it was such a nice gesture and we really appreciated it. I would happily book to stay again and would recommend to anyone. Thanks Sue :)

Date of stay: August 2017
2 Sep 2017
Thank you girls I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and it was the least I could do I in the circumstances. Thank you for the lovely review and hope to see you again all again soon. Best wishes Sue x
Tomflynn1...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Breathtaking at first glance”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

As soon as we walked through the gate we were taken away by how amazing it was. Sue came out to meet us and showed us around. On the first night we made good use of the BBQ and caught a lot of fish, I was very happy with the lake. The hot tub was amazing in the evening with all the lights and fire pit, it was very romantic. We went for a meal in The Blue Strawberry, recommend it 100%, it was delicious. We felt safe and relaxed during our stay here, also the bed was really comfortable. My girlfriend and I have had the break we needed. And will sure to be back in the near future, but for longer next time as we traveled from Liverpool.
Once again thank you Sue :)

Date of stay: August 2017
27 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for such amazing review, we are so glad you took the time to travel so far and thought it was worth it. We would love to welcome you back any time, so glad you enjoyed he fishing and hot tub so much. Best wishes Sue x
krush69
kl
“Atiny piece of heaven!”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I'll start with the cons.....I should have arrived earlier to make even more of my stay!
Wonderfully warm welcome by Sue, she couldn't have been kinder.
The photos are great but they don't convey the incredible sense of peace that just oozes from the place.
I don't really want to write too much as i'm afraid it will become too popular and I won't be able to go back!!
Seriously, if you want some time out from reality go to Lily Lake, it's perfection!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Jul 2017
Wow Kirsty you really convey how we feel about the yurts, you are so right Lily lake Yurt is a seriously serene place to stay, so we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and went home wanting more. You know you are welcome back any time. Take care, Sue x
445becca
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect surprise getaway”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Have just come back from a 2 night stay for a surprise for my boyfriends birthday. The whole experience was far greater than I ever imagined, the scenery was beautiful and thought had been put into every detail in the yurt. We had the best stay and Sue could not have been more helpful, even picking us up and taking us back to the station. Would return without a doubt.

Date of stay: July 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Jul 2017
Thank you so much Becca I am so glad we could be part of your surprise Birthday celebration, you are welcome back any time.
All the best Sue x
250stacey...
“Beautiful and relaxing ”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Had a brilliant weekend at Lilly lake . The yurt itself was perfect, beautiful to look at and very comfortable , the bed was amazingly comfortable. The hot tub was great for night time looking up at the stars. Every thing has been well thought out, you have a fantastic BBQ with kitchen area with all the utensils you might need. We caught lots of fish while we was there. It's very private and romantic. Will be back there very soon.

Date of stay: April 2017
30 Jun 2017
Thank you so much Stacey for you wonderful review, it was a pleasure to meet you both, hopefully see you back soon. Kind regards Sue x
laurentyl...
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Perfect and romantic!”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The yurt was beautiful and the surroundings were stunning. We were instantly welcomed and the owner (Sue) decorated the yurt for my boyfriends birthday. The yurt itself was well equipped as well having beautiful decorative touches. I would not hestiate to recommend it and I hope to come back soon.

Date of stay: June 2017
26 Jun 2017
Thank you Lauren it was so nice to meet you both and it was a pleasure to decorate the yurt. We would love to welcome you back any time. All the best Sue x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.