“Always good”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Essex
“Always good”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Been going to this restaurant a while now. The food is always so good it has put us off eating Chinese food anywhere else!

• Visited May 2014

Basildon, United Kingdom
“Welcome inn is truly the right name for this restaurant”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Me and my family have been going here for 30years and I've never had a bad service or food. This modern looking Chinese restaurants still manages to make you feel at home with its attentive and friendly staff , where nothing is too much trouble. The food is of high quality and yummy. All family and friends who have came with us here have stated it's the best Chinese they have ever had ;they to have then become regulars customers.

• Visited June 2014
Rainham, United Kingdom
“long standing favourite”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My wife and I have been using this restaurant for more than thirty years and would gladly recommend it to anyone who likes good quality Chinese food. Standards are high and the service is top rate, but the prices are not.
As it is very popular I would recommend a reservation if going at a peak time.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding in every respect”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Until I moved from Hornchurch this was a pretty regular haunt. It is run by a family who are skilled and experienced (the restaurant has recently celebrated forty years in Hornchurch) and who have wider, high quality contacts in the Chinese catering industry than a Hornchurch address would indicate at first sight. I am embarrassed that I have not reviewed it before now; but I am only really getting to grips with how TripAdvisor works

The quality of the food is outstanding (for my sins I head the London end of an international gastronomic organisation) and the service and the atmosphere are both exceptional. One of their many talents is in the skilled management of late-night groups - not least of all those who emerge from nearby nightclubs. I have never been remotely disturbed by the presence of such fellow diners

One of my definite regrets on leaving Hornchurch was leaving this restaurant behind; but I do manage to get back, occasionally, and I send others there - sometimes in large parties!

This family deserves praise, encouragement and our business!

• Visited February 2014
“Nice quality Chinese food”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

The first time I have eaten at this restaurant. The food was tasty and good quality along with the service which was excellent