“simply delicious”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent food from a varied menu. Long standing hospitality and definitely part of the Hornchurch restaurant scene.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Never been to this restaurant before considering it's been here a while, booked straight away no problems, staff were very friendly and helpful. Showed myself and partner to a table very quick, great choice of food plus staff were very pleasant . Food was very tasty, large portions and the cost was extremely reasonable, will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We went to simply blues a month ago because we have not been in a long time and always had a good memories there. We had a booked a table for about 7 when we got there was no one in there. We got sitted straight away and ordered. When our starters come up my fiancée ordered a prawn cocktail for about £7 he had about 5 frozen prawns in it and a couple of ritz biscuits it was awful. We both ordered burgers which were black. After that we didn't fancy no more food but ordered a pinà colada for dessert when they come up it tasted like a glass of double cream so thick and could t even taste the alcohol. We defiantly wont be back

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Service was crisp and attentive but food was horid. Satay sauce that resembled watered down peanut butter and a burger that was cooked to within an inch of its life. Chef is letting waiting staff down and it wasn't even that busy! Won't go again!

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

A little unfair maybe. But in all my years of eating out I've never met such an arrogant assistant manager. Pointing at me rather than asking me to go to my table is pretty bad but the reaction when I asked him for the mayonnaise I'd wanted 15 minutes earlier was priceless. Never been so angry in a restaurant. Ever. Dwayne, you've ruined a few nights tonight. Well done!

1  Thank Graeme B