I stayed here on business for 4 weeks and was lucky to have a suite. The pub/restaurant part is in a separate building with two other buildings that comprise the hotel. The room was stunning, the food superb, the restaurant ambiance was good and it was always packed without being unpleasant. The only slight problem is that you had to walk (just a few yards really) between buildings and I can imagine that women would complain about getting their hair spoiled if it was wet and windy. There is loads of car parking and the little village is easy to find. This place is high on my personal 'recommended' list. Well done to everyone at the Bell Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bell Inn Hotel is a boutique establishment featuring 27 individually-styled bedrooms. Some are above the 15th century coaching Inn with the rest in 2 beautifully converted Georgian buildings, a few paces up the high street. Rooms vary in size from cosy nooks to grand suites. All feature modern and period twists that are sympathetic to the listed buildings that house them. The hotel appears in The Times Cool Hotel List May 2014. Award winning food and bars are available in The Bell Inn and The Ostlers. Room Rates are inclusive of continental breakfast. Nearest Stations: Laindon - (10 minutes)West Horndon - (10 minutes)Nearest AirportsGatwick - (50 minutes)Heathrow - (60 minutes)Stansted - (45 minutes)Southend (30 mins)London City Airport (30 mins) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Bell Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bell Inn And Hill House
- Bell Inn & Hill House Hotel Horndon-On-The-Hill
- Bell Hotel Hill
- The Bell Inn Hotel Horndon-On-The-Hill, Essex