“The Hospitality is Second to None!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hamiltons Boutique Hotel

Hamiltons Boutique Hotel
London, United Kingdom
“The Hospitality is Second to None!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2010

I've never written a review on a Hotel/B&B before but after staying at the Hamilton View for 1 night, I was eager to write when I got myself settled home. I initially booked the Hotel on the basis of the reviews and thought that as it was given an excellent rating, that I'd give it a try. Its the best place from home and we absolutely adored it. I'm the most picky person and I could not fault anything. We stayed in the Hamilton Suite and the view overlooking the pier was breathtaking even though it was snowing. The room was beautifully decorated. Shower? Lets just say I didn't want to come out!! They cooked us a wonderful full english breakfast- Yum! And they bought me flowers as it was my birthday- They took mine and husbands breath away.... We are going back there again and can't wait!! This is the place to stay!! You'd be conned if you don't!! Thank you Hamilton View for making my stay a wonderful and memorable experience.... Why can't all B&B's/Hotels be like this!!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Liverpool
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2010

A perfect stay in a gorgeous gem of a hotel. Small and friendly, this family run hotel oozes charm and character with the warmest of welcomes and a very accomodating host. The recently refurbished room was cosy but not cramped and we loved the little ensuite. THe breakfasts were just what we hope for when staying in hotels like this... delicious! We had a really lovely stay and it will always be our first choice for somewhere to stay in the region. Fantastic value for money.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
West Midlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2009

Having read all the previous comments, there is little we can add as they sum up our thoughts exactly. Janet and John are the perfect hosts and we would have no hesitation in recommending them and their delightful hotel. The South East is an area we seldom visit but if/when we visited again, it would be the place we would choose to stay.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reading, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2009

I had just about given up on finding an even half decent B&B on Southend's sea front...when I happened upon Hamilton's Boutique Hotel. What a place! I absolutely loved this hotel. Gorgeous rooms (with decor that you'd want to transport back to your own home), great location and incredibly friendly owners, topped off with a fantastic breakfast. Only slight downside could be lack of private parking, but even that didn't turn out to be an issue for us, as we used the public car park behind the hotel initially and then were actually able to park right out front of the hotel overnight. I would stay here again and again!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Oxfordshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2009

Not open long --- but here to stay. This is a really nice B and B with a friendly and professional staff. We had Nelson's Lookout with a great view over the pier and the water. The bedroom was delightfully furnished and the breakfast was very generous. There are great walks along the prom in both directions. We went as far as Shoeburyness and got the bus back.

Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank johncharles
South West
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2009

I have had the pleasue of staying in Hamilton's Boutique hotel for the past 3 months solidly, so I have a little better idea than most regarding it. (And I didn't move to Scotland and buy a title to prove how posh I am!). The hotel has been fantastically clean and very well run for every night that I have stayed. It is not just the very stylishly restored building but the superb welcome that you receive that would make you want to come back again and again. The rooms are all have a very high standard of decoration with great bathrooms and very good amenities. No request was too much for our hosts and both Janet and John made us superbly welcome for every day that we stayed. The breakasts were great- whether cooked or continental- and the attention to detail during our period of stay was superb. I would recommend this boutique hotel to anyone- the views over the water are superb from Nelsons Look out- and it is well situated to the local restaurants of Westcliffe. Do not assume that evey Southend hotel is the same- this hotel is fantastic, please go............................... take my car!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
e london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2009

me and my partner had really lovely stay the service was excellent
also the room was beautiful.janet and john r such a nice friendly couple
going back nxt year highly recomended!!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple