Stayed at the Waverley Guest House Saturday 10th March 2012 for 1 night whilst attending a friends 50th party at Ocean Beach. Location superb, Room superb, hosts brilliant and the breakfast was great... Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established for over 8 years the family provide a personal service with experience in the hospitality industry. Located overlooking the Thames Estuary and only a 15 minutes walk/5 minutes in a car from the town centre and amenities, The Waverley is ideally situated for everyone visiting Southend. The Waverley caters for all dietary requirements in their cooked English/Vegeterian and continental breakfast freshly made to order. FREE Wifi access available on the premises. FREE parking available on coastal road and in a car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Waverley Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waverley Guesthouse Hotel Southend-On-Sea
- The Waverley Guesthouse Southend-On-Sea, Essex