We spent 2 nights at the waverley during our little holiday to southend. We had a ground floor double room with ensuite shower and sea view, with space to put up travel cot for our 13 month old. Room was fine, with everything we needed, clean and tidy, comfy bed. Bathroom fine, again clean and neat. Breakfast was lovely - full English with nice sausages :-) owners had only recently taken over and we found them very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established for over 8 years the family provide a personal service with experience in the hospitality industry. Located overlooking the Thames Estuary and only a 15 minutes walk/5 minutes in a car from the town centre and amenities, The Waverley is ideally situated for everyone visiting Southend. The Waverley caters for all dietary requirements in their cooked English/Vegeterian and continental breakfast freshly made to order. FREE Wifi access available on the premises. FREE parking available on coastal road and in a car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Waverley Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waverley Guesthouse Hotel Southend-On-Sea
- The Waverley Guesthouse Southend-On-Sea, Essex