Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Camelia Hotel(Southend-on-Sea)
US$101
Roslin Beach Hotel(Thorpe Bay)
US$132
US$127
US$123
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Southend Airport Hotel(Southend-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$92
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$64
Travelodge
1,335 results
All reviewsmulti storeyshopping centre car parkadventure islandhigh streetfamily roombar and restaurantroom was largebuffet styleweekend breakcar parkinglovely viewsaturday nightvery pleasant staythames estuarystayed for one nightfull englishpier
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Really nice comfortable clean hotel. Size of rooms are immense. Breakfast all very freshly cooked and replenished. The only point to be aware of is whilst the website states parking is available, what they are not clear about that & whilst it is extremely convenient literally being just across the road, parking it is not free & costs £15 per 24 hours, although there is an overnight rate of £5 providing you take your vehicle out in the morning, I cant remember the time was but it is fairly early! Overall though I would very much recommend this Hotel, I will be staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Agne D, Operations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Lewis P,

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive feedback on a public forum and are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Best Regards

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Wont Recommed Park Inn at South End to any one. Worst room service and changes in food has made me take this decision. Last time i came here and it was awesome. I am staying now for a month at Park Inn on a business visit and i am frustrated by the service. Even after making compliants they are adomant they they wont listen to the complaints. I will also inform my company not to book at Park Inn and to go for some other hotels where they treat their customers as ''CUSTOMERS''

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Agne D, Operations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear SudheerKrishnan,

I am very sorry to hear about the poor customer service you have experienced while staying with us this time.

I will be personally investigating the issues you have raised, as it is only through guest feedback that we are able to improve our facilities and service standards.

But I would be very grateful if you find the time to discuss these matters with me in more details. My direct e-mail address is agne.daugelaite@rezidorparkinn.com or the telephone number is 01702 455 100.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Finding the hotel is a bit of a challenge. You can hardly miss it, but if you follow the satnav to the hotel you end up at the front of the hotel, not the back where the car park is.

Check in nice and easy and very pleasant.

Room was huge and clean. And a big plus is the lighting. When you switch it on, you can actually see. None of the usual walking round the room turning all the lights on.

Bed very comfy, so a good night sleep was had.

Broadband brilliant. Very fast compared to all other hotels I have visited.

Only think I would mark down on would be the breakfast. £12.95 or a tenner if you pay up front I would have expected a bit more. Its better than a holiday inn express, but not as good as a Ibis. Only had scrambled eggs available, and was only offered a different choice of eggs.
Apart from that all OK.

Would stay again!

Dear Matt J,

We are happy you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking time out of your day to write your positive comments on a public forum.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future, whether it is for business or pleasure.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have stayed numerous times in this hotel over the last couple of years. I started feeling at home here with the extremely warm welcome that I received every time I come back to the hotel. I also like the location for my morning runs. Nothing better that running along the seafront.

Dear Leon P,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your stay experience on the online forum and for your kind comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Good spacious room but the cleaning is really bad . I found lots of (bags of ) rubbish under my bed which was left from the New Year by one of the previous guest ! dirty plate inside the safe ... Toilet had mould on bath sides. Reception staff not too helpful ,hardly smile . Restaurant and staff are very friendly and cheerful . Room window makes too noisy and scary during the night . children were scared to sleep their own .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Vinod K,

We appreciate all feedback, equally of a positive and negative nature and we thank you for taking the time to write your comments on a public forum.

We will certainly take your feedback into consideration and use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations.