“Wonderful atmosphere”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I have been here twice now and certainly not disappointed, I will be going regularly the place has so much going for it, very relaxed and I love the environment noticed something different each visit. The service is impeccable and there's no rush to move you on. The food divine with a nice vegetarian choice.
There is a small private function room in the cellar, great for a family celebration or small company. Also would be fab to hire out for a photo shoot for a band or suchlike.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Decor makes this place stand out from the crowd and overall we had a very pleasant trip. Service was okay - staff were extremely welcoming - although there is room for improvement as we were waiting too long at times. Food was good - a couple of small things took the edge off (oysters had some shell in them and were a little tasteless). That said, this is probably priced at the right level for quality and experience. We would go back.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Sonia and her staff are fantastic! We had our daughters 21st Birthday Party there and it was brilliant! They couldn't do enough for us and we felt totally relaxed and able to enjoy the party without the hassle.
The food was wonderful and there was plenty of it. The surroundings comfortable and welcoming.
I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I've been twice to this restaurant and both times it was a wonderful night. The food is quite amazing, the decor is quirky, creative and romantic, the staff are friendly. It was not at all busy when we visited, I would imagine it has an even better vibe with a few more people. Highly recommended.

1  Thank RachyRachy
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Went to this restaurant for my anniversary with my husband and it was just dreadful. The service was poor. We waited over an hour just to get a drink at our table and then were given our mains before our starters and to top it off when we finally got our mains it was just awful. I had lobster which tasted like rubber. We told them when we booked that it would be our anniversary so would like a nice table, when we got there the waitress told us in a blasé manner that she had given our table away so we ended up with a table squashed between two others. We would never go there again and have told everyone we know not to bother either. So dissapoint ing.