“Fantasic Food and great price”
Review of The Amina Tandoori

The Amina Tandoori
Ranked #198 of 685 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Have been going to this restaurant for quite a few years and it never dissappoints. The food is absolutely great as is the staff, service and value for money. The drinks are very reasonably priced. Can't recommend this curry house enough.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We visited the Amina tandoori, recommended by our taxi driver on the night!
It was quite late and there was only one other table of diners but they welcomed us and were happy to afford us the time to peruse the menu...they made no attempt to rush us and were helpful with recommendations.
The service was good and the food portions plentiful.
And we got the obligatory 'free drink' whilst we settled our bill!
We would definitely go back...

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

To say this was bad that would be an understatement. If I ever have a complaint about a restaurant it is always raise at the time however this food was so bad we would never returned again. Add to this in 12 years of traveling the world, using trip adviser to find the best restaurants in the area we have never written a review - hence stay away

3  Thank Iainandlucy
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

I called & Booked a table at 5.30pm requesting for a table for 3 for 6.15pm we got there & the waiter told us there was no tables & that he didn't receive a phone call full well showing him my phone call & number I had called at, they couldn't sit us until half an hour later, if we hadn't booked a table I would understand but we was so hungry we couldn't wait any longer I thought this was just not the customer service I was expecting!! In the end we went to the gulshan down Sutton road which was much better service thoroughly enjoyed it & food was very tasty. Won't be going to amina again lost a good Sunday customer!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I saw the reviews of this restaurant and thought I would try it last Saturday night. I wasn't disappointed. They didn't have a mixed kabab on the menu but with my request they provided one. Excellent and big portion. The main course was also large in portion and very tasty. The wife wanted a chicken chatt from ther starter menu for a main course, again no problems a larger portion was provided. I would certainly recommend this restaurant.