“simply one of the best”
Review of The Amina Tandoori

The Amina Tandoori
Ranked #228 of 723 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2014

the food is exellent a combination of good spices and fkavours and very reasonably priced especially on sundaywhen main is half price the covers show the popularity

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Been eating here for 20 years, came with my dad when I was 7 years old and never looked back,
My dads more a regular then me and my sister too but when I come here I'm never disappointed and is by far my favourite curry house in southend. Staff are very friendly smartly dressed and attentive also there's always people eating in there which is a good sign.
Top good top price

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Have been going to this restaurant for quite a few years and it never dissappoints. The food is absolutely great as is the staff, service and value for money. The drinks are very reasonably priced. Can't recommend this curry house enough.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We visited the Amina tandoori, recommended by our taxi driver on the night!
It was quite late and there was only one other table of diners but they welcomed us and were happy to afford us the time to peruse the menu...they made no attempt to rush us and were helpful with recommendations.
The service was good and the food portions plentiful.
And we got the obligatory 'free drink' whilst we settled our bill!
We would definitely go back...

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

To say this was bad that would be an understatement. If I ever have a complaint about a restaurant it is always raise at the time however this food was so bad we would never returned again. Add to this in 12 years of traveling the world, using trip adviser to find the best restaurants in the area we have never written a review - hence stay away

3  Thank Iainandlucy