“good food reasonably priced” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Amina Tandoori
Ranked #238 of 641 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
southend on sea
“good food reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Been eating here over the last few years and the food is always consistently good. Owner mr Ali is a gentleman.
There is a wide range of dishes all reasonably priced.
Highly recommend
Richard Southend on Sea

Visited July 2014

london
“Be careful when ordering”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Me and the Mrs ate here end of May. After I ordered the boss guy said I had to try his Kerala omelette and he would get us one - I mentioned I had been there. Anyway as we started eating he said we should really also have some rice. I told him we had more than enough food already. When he gave us the bill he charged us for the omelette, lucky I didn't order rice. I paid the bill and he asked if all was ok. I said it was a bit much pushing or conning me into eating an onmelette then charging me. He offered to refund the seven quid but I refused telling him it was not the way to do business. Otherwise the scran was ok but noThing to write home about....

• Visited May 2014
“Little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Found this little gem when my husband and I took a nostalgic trip last September to Southend, the seaside day trip town of our childhood. The food was lovely and the waiter enthusiastic and keen to advise us on Southern Indian food. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. This being so I had no hesitation in using the restaurant again this week on yet another trip down memory lane. Unfortunately my husband was unable to come along this time but I felt completely at ease going 'solo'. Would recommend bhel puri - loved it. Never had this in an Indian in Somerset. Pity it's a long way to Essex but we shall be visiting again soon.

• Visited March 2014
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“simply one of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

the food is exellent a combination of good spices and fkavours and very reasonably priced especially on sundaywhen main is half price the covers show the popularity

• Visited March 2014
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem that has been in southend for 40 odd years ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Been eating here for 20 years, came with my dad when I was 7 years old and never looked back,
My dads more a regular then me and my sister too but when I come here I'm never disappointed and is by far my favourite curry house in southend. Staff are very friendly smartly dressed and attentive also there's always people eating in there which is a good sign.
Top good top price