“Wonderful”

Price range: US$14 - US$41
Cuisines: British, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family run BBQ smokehouse and cocktail bar. Our catering revolves around the true food-lover! We serve seriously tasty food made with the best locally sourced produce.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food is cooked to perfection. Service is impeccable, and atmosphere is extremely welcoming and personal as such a small venue. 10/10
Can't wait to go back!

Thank bridie.h
There are newer reviews for Mangetout

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food is amazing, decent portions and cooked with love. Owner seemed very genuine and had great interaction with customers. I had the pulled pork, wife had the chilli dog, our only disappointment was that we could only try these dishes. Just means we'll have to go back.
If you want great food at a great price this is the place!!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always go at lunch time so manage to get a table . Does get very busy so book if your doing dinner there..

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Owner was very welcoming and the place had a good vibe I was expecting it to be bigger but wasnt big but was nice and comfortable. When the food came out we was Wowed! I had the mangetout 10inch hot dig with pulled pork, it was massssssssive!! U would think that it would have less quality as there was so much in the hotdog but it was excellent quality and tasted amazing the pulled pork had such big flavors that u didn't need any sauce to go with your meal (and I always have ketchup) my partner had the pulled pork burger and said that was amazing Also and the best burger he has ever had! The only slight hitch was as there was so much food I needed a drink refill but it took me about 10minutes just to get the attention of the staff to ask for another drink so I could keep on eating!!! We had white toblerone cheesecake which was lovely! The owner walked around helping customers and making you feel very comfortable. All of the food is very reasonably priced I was shocked. Overall an amazing experience and have already recommended to frirnds ! And also booked to go again soon ☺

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We visited for lunch and had a pulled pork burger each which was very enjoyable. If you go have the green tea to drink, it is actually bright green! Service was good the only thing was that they did not have one of the beers in stock but that's nothing to complain about! We would return and have already recommended Mangetout to friends.