We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. On arrival we were asked to pay the bill there and then, which is unusual as you don't usually pay until you leave. The room was a bit cramped but was clean. Started to make a cup of tea and use the cartons of milk and noticed that they were out of date so had to go and ask for more. Only one bath towel so had to go and ask for another towel. Plenty for breakfast - even had your own toaster on the table. Went out for the day and came back to find that the bed had not been made and also only left with one mug, so had to go and ask for another mug. Its a shame that these things were not picked up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'AA' Rated 4-Star Guest House which combines spacious and comfortable accommodation with a prime location close to Cliffs Pavilion Theatre and Southend's Adventure Island Funfair Park. • 20 en-suite Bedrooms & 6 fully serviced Apartment Suites • Walking distance to High Street, Cliffs Pavilion & Seafront • Free Car Parking • Free Wi-Fi • Free Full English Breakfast • SKY SPORTS in all Rooms & Bar • Fully Licensed Bar & Restaurant • Less than 7 minutes drive from Southend Airport • 1/2 Price Wristbands to Adventure Island Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ilfracombe House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ilfracombe Hotel Southend On Sea
- Ilfracombe House Hotel Southend-On-Sea, Essex