i dont write many reviews but feel the need to let people know of this very popular gem. On arrival the check in was welcoming and quite quick. The room was more than ample in size and very very clean. Many other guest houses could learn from the ilfracombe. The menu was very good and prices are cheap. The meal we had was lovely and the chef surpassed our needs. Breakfast is an all you like buffet breakfast bar with many side plates available. Yoghurts, toast, cereal , juice and full english fayre. So to sum up, friendly chatty staff, comfy beds in rooms that are big enough / very clean and the food is great. Plus its very close to the seafront and cliff pavillions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'AA' Rated 4-Star Guest House which combines spacious and comfortable accommodation with a prime location close to Cliffs Pavilion Theatre and Southend's Adventure Island Funfair Park. • 20 en-suite Bedrooms & 6 fully serviced Apartment Suites • Walking distance to High Street, Cliffs Pavilion & Seafront • Free Car Parking • Free Wi-Fi • Free Full English Breakfast • SKY SPORTS in all Rooms & Bar • Fully Licensed Bar & Restaurant • Less than 7 minutes drive from Southend Airport • 1/2 Price Wristbands to Adventure Island Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ilfracombe House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ilfracombe Hotel Southend On Sea
- Ilfracombe House Hotel Southend-On-Sea, Essex