“THE best Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I loved Wings. A lot. It looks like nothing from the outside but they are serving up dishes from heaven. Slide into a booth and you are faced with two menus: traditional British-style Chinese (sesame prawn toast etc) and the Chinese-Chinese menu, in Chinese with subtitles. Go for that one. We asked for a recommendation and got pork belly and also ordered the squid and Chinese broccoli. It was all so delicious I almost cried. I've been back and almost cried again. You should go too ...

5  Thank ViggyM

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We had a great little lunch - staff were accommodating about our toddler and baby. We started with hot and sour soup and ordered the roast pork with greens and noodles and a chicken chow mein for the toddler. Everything was hot and savoury and satisfying. The restaurant was very clean inside and there was a nice busy atmosphere with patrons who looked like regulars. I would happily return.

2  Thank BenjaminIvor
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My family and myself are frequent visitors to Wings are every time we go were not disappointed at all absolutely fantastic food we love trying new food etc so this place is perfect!

1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Wings Chinese restaurant is a diamond in the rough, do not let the road it's on deter you from going in because once your inside it's an authentic experience! We visited Wings for my father's 65th birthday yesterday evening and it did not disappoint! The food was amazing and piping hot when served, the choice is vast and the waiting staff are extremely helpful In helping you pick the right stuff. One thing I have to single out is the wonderfully flavoursome soft shell crab which you can have to start or as a side with your main. I for one would never have wanted to eat a crab but the flavour just takes over and I am now converted! Also one of our guests is allergic to msg which is added to some of the food but on request they were most happy to take this ingredient out as they cook all dishes from fresh. Wonderful intimate restaurant with great staff and a grand selection of food. Can't wait to come back!

6  Thank Joel S
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have eaten here many times and love the honey roast pork and duck. Service and prices are good.
Some of the best Chinese food outside of Chinatown.

1  Thank Terry H