“Tasty”

Add it.
Man Fung
Ranked #313 of 741 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Got chicken chow mien and chips. Was lovely. Fast service and reasonable price. Prawn crackers were also great.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Went for a takeaway with my partner just before heading to a mates house for new year. Popped into this place...never again. Ordered our food and sat down to wait. 45 minutes later we asked how long our food was actually gonna be. No mention when we walked in of any long delays.
We were then verbally abused by one of their regular drunk customers who decided it was rude to ask. This was not commented on by the staff...no apology, nothing. When food finally arrived i can honestly say i would have had more chicken in chicken nuggets from McDonald's! Over battered, over cooked and cold by the time we got back.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

If ordering take away this is always my first choice for Chinese. Competent staff get the orders & meals correct & delivery is timely.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Been using Man Fung for a year now, I've tried a wide range of their dishes and pretty much everything is spot on. Portions are generous and the quality of the ingredients including the chicken and beef they use is really good. Price is slightly higher than most Chinese takeaways in the area I have tried but I would say it's worth it. The only negative I have found is their curry sauce, it's too sweet and doesn't have enough depth of flavour compared to other Chinese curry sauces I have tried. The Chilli Salt shredded chicken is amazing! and they also offer some extra value dishes where you get rice and a main dish in one box, perfect if you are only ordering for one. if you're fed up with your usual Chinese give Man Fung a try.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This is my local Chinese and we always get takeaway from here. Compared to other places the food here is excellent. The chicken in black bean sauce has a great kick to it, love Peking ribs and sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style. Love it!