“Great little cafe”

Ranked #294 of 670 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
London, United Kingdom
“Great little cafe”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

The pepper pot does THE best cooked breakfast ...fresh sausages from the local butcher and cooked to order with an offer of free tea and coffee! All for £4.95
The menu also has a good choice of other breakfast options for if you're feeling guilty and want something more healthy.
Fresh salads and sandwiches and sometimes home made cakes and bread pudding.
I am from southend but live in London but whenever I do get home I always go here for breakfast .....oh and the staff are lovely ...the owner very chatty.

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank mcfairy

“Nice food great service with a smile”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This cute cafe serves the usual builders grub aswell as healthy modern dishes, they cater to my needs and keep me topped up when I am working from there without even needing to ask. They even let me pre order when I am busy. Its child friendly which means I can catch up with friends whilst i work and their bubbas can play.

• Visited July 2013