Myself and my partner stayed at the Travelodge, Southend On Sea on Saturday 22nd March. After reading some reviews on this site we discovered that there were a number of people writing about the level of noise coming from the nightclub at the front of the building. I telephoned and arranged with a very helpful member of staff (David)to have a 'quiet' room. The room was fine and there was no noise from the night club. We discovered though, during the early hours of the morning, that the 'family' room close to ours had been booked out to a group of women, who after returning from a night out proceeded to drunkenly shout, scream, continuously slam their door and parade around the corridors whilst on their mobile phones. This went on until approximately 5am. Not wishing to cause trouble, we remained in our room expecting the reception or security staff to deal with the problem, which they didn't. On checking out, and being asked if we enjoyed our stay, we informed the receptionist of our experience, who, whilst apologetic, did not seem overly concerned or surprised. It seemed as if this kind of thing happened every weekend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Southend on Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Southend On Sea Hotel Southend-On-Sea
- Southend On Sea Travelodge
- Southend-On-Sea Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Southend-On-Sea
- Travelodge Southend On Sea Southend-On-Sea, Essex