“A bit predictable”

Ranked #309 of 658 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: American Italian Restaurant & Bar. Families Welcome. Book a table and celebrate your birthday with us!
Shoeburyness, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A bit predictable”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I was looking for somewhere to eat in southend, for lunch. There are plenty of sandwich bars which are fine but I wanted a decent proper meal. F&B has plenty to offer but for a regular lunch it is to expensive and having tried it its not as good as I'd hoped. Lasagne is expensive and mine was dry.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank longj17

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“My mistake”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I made a mistake by ordering strawberry and banana milkshake instead of a smoothie. Surprisingly they changed it with no extra charge!! Food was great as per norm. Loved it!! Xx

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“What we expected!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

F&B's is okay for a family experience, you know what you'll get if you know what I mean! The food is okay but nothing special, a bit over priced really. Atmosphere is the strong point and décor looks good.

• Visited December 2013
“My new fave restaurant”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I have been to this frankie and bennys in Southend and was even better than last time, which was hard to beat. A colleague wanted to go for her birthday lunch with us girls from work. Although the restaurant wasn't particularly busy, the staff were always working hard, catering for our every need. Great value lunch time menu with free refills on soft drinks. I had 3 courses, coffee and soft drinks and still had change from £20. Very professional staff and a relaxing atmosphere. Overall a real joy to spend an hour or so. Keep up the good work from all us ladies of leisure.

• Visited January 2014
Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“i would not eat there again if you paid me”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

the Service was slow the food cold and seam to come straght out of a brack Brothers tin which needed a lot of flavour to be added I will not be going back

• Visited February 2013