“A must visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Good Italian food, a warm greeting and attentive staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Pietro M, Owner at Pietros Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Many thanks for your excellent review. We are all looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I visited this restaurant on Saturday night with a group of friends and was having a nice evening . The food was ok but we were having a nice time. We all had 3 courses , numerous bottles of wine between us and coffees etc. The waiter was very rude to us and as he walked away I continued to chat to my friend and made a comment to her which he overheard. He immediately turned around from across the restaurant and shouted out ( in front of everyone ) that I was an a...hole!!!!! He then came over and accused my friend and I of being trouble makers from start to finish!! Still don't no why!!! After asking to pay the bill (of nearly a thousand pounds) we refused to pay service charge at which point all other diners were quickly ushered out and the doors locked. In the end we had to pay and after getting some more abuse from ALL STAFF , including the owners wife, we left. I have never been spoken to so rudely before and don't think I ever will again. Not a nice place!!!

6  Thank sonia s
Pietro M, Owner at Pietros Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry to read that you felt that the Waiter dealing with your table was rude, as at Pietro's we strive to give an excellent service at all times. My wife Nicole was actually on duty that evening and remembers extremely well how attentive the staff were towards the whole Restaurant guests and in particular to your guests (some of which, on the way out, were very complimentary of food and service received and apologise to my wife for the behaviour of certain guests in the party!).
I am very sorry to feel you would not visit our Restaurant again, but on our defence, I would like to point out that whilst we have negative comments from time to time, the majority of our Customers are always extremely complimentary and satisfied.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We went to pietros with some friends recently. The food was excellent, extensive menu and good specials too. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Many thanks for your comments.
It is very much appreciated knowing that you enjoyed your visit at Pietro's and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

A small local Italian restaurant in the village of Stock. A good selection of individual dishes and a complete change from the usual menus at Strada/Prezzo etc. Whilst mainly 'Italian style dishes, I would describe some a more generally modern European. Good food at reasonable prices.Authentic rich Italian flavours. Cant say we had any problem with staff who very pleasant and helpful. Desserts a bit limited and mainly pre-prepared items from cold cabinet either served as is, or heated up, but tasted fine so no complaints. We ate in December 13 and my wife ate there again In January 14 and thoroughly enjoyed her return visit.

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review.
At Pietro's we will always try our very best to please and it gives me great satisfaction to know that we do have a great number of followers that appreciate our food and service.
Many thanks again and we are all looking forward to see you again in the near future

Reviewed 16 January 2014

very good value for money, olde world restaurant. friendly staff;
authentic Italian. excellent portions. nothing too much trouble;

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.
We are glad you had a great time and we look forward to seeing you again soon.