“A restaurant to visit time and time again”
Review of Pietros Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Pietros Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Billericay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A restaurant to visit time and time again”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I was shocked to read of adverse comments made about the staff and food,and feel I must tell a different story.My wife and I have been visiting Pietros since it first opened,and these days you will find us there every couple of weeks.We have always enjoyed a delicious and varied menu,and the staff are always very polite and attentive,no matter how busy they are.
Pietro,his wife Nicole and Andrea have now become firm friends of ours.
I would add that over the years we have visited many top class Restaurants and none of them match up to the food and service that we receive at Pietros.
All the friends that we have recommended Pietros to have been equally pleased.

Geoff & Jean

• Visited February 2014
Pietro M, Owner at Pietros Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. All of us at Pietro's appreciated your kind comments and look forward to seeing you again soon

Rayleigh, United Kingdom
“A must visit”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Good Italian food, a warm greeting and attentive staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
Pietro M, Owner at Pietros Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Many thanks for your excellent review. We are all looking forward to welcome you again soon.
Essex, United Kingdom
“Very rude staff”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on Saturday night with a group of friends and was having a nice evening . The food was ok but we were having a nice time. We all had 3 courses , numerous bottles of wine between us and coffees etc. The waiter was very rude to us and as he walked away I continued to chat to my friend and made a comment to her which he overheard. He immediately turned around from across the restaurant and shouted out ( in front of everyone ) that I was an a...hole!!!!! He then came over and accused my friend and I of being trouble makers from start to finish!! Still don't no why!!! After asking to pay the bill (of nearly a thousand pounds) we refused to pay service charge at which point all other diners were quickly ushered out and the doors locked. In the end we had to pay and after getting some more abuse from ALL STAFF , including the owners wife, we left. I have never been spoken to so rudely before and don't think I ever will again. Not a nice place!!!

Visited February 2014
6 Thank sonia s
Pietro M, Owner at Pietros Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry to read that you felt that the Waiter dealing with your table was rude, as at Pietro's we strive to give an excellent service at all times. My wife Nicole was actually on duty that evening and remembers extremely well how attentive the staff were towards the whole Restaurant guests and in particular to your guests (some of which, on the way out, were very complimentary of food and service received and apologise to my wife for the behaviour of certain guests in the party!).
I am very sorry to feel you would not visit our Restaurant again, but on our defence, I would like to point out that whilst we have negative comments from time to time, the majority of our Customers are always extremely complimentary and satisfied.
essex
“Great food' friendly service”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We went to pietros with some friends recently. The food was excellent, extensive menu and good specials too. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
Many thanks for your comments.
It is very much appreciated knowing that you enjoyed your visit at Pietro's and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Nice change from ''chain Italians''”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

A small local Italian restaurant in the village of Stock. A good selection of individual dishes and a complete change from the usual menus at Strada/Prezzo etc. Whilst mainly 'Italian style dishes, I would describe some a more generally modern European. Good food at reasonable prices.Authentic rich Italian flavours. Cant say we had any problem with staff who very pleasant and helpful. Desserts a bit limited and mainly pre-prepared items from cold cabinet either served as is, or heated up, but tasted fine so no complaints. We ate in December 13 and my wife ate there again In January 14 and thoroughly enjoyed her return visit.

• Visited December 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to write your review.
At Pietro's we will always try our very best to please and it gives me great satisfaction to know that we do have a great number of followers that appreciate our food and service.
Many thanks again and we are all looking forward to see you again in the near future