“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We went on my birthday back in December and I had read a couple of bad reviews on here and was slightly worried but thankfully we were really impressed the service & food were excellent we had lobster pasta absolutely lovely and the chef came out and enquired if we were enjoying our meal. We will definitely be going back as we loved it. We had a great meal with good service & a very nice atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Pietro M, Owner at Pietros Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review. We really appreciate your comments and I have passed them on to all the team. We all look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Always come to Pietros - Fantastic resturant - food is absolutley delicious and better than every Michelin Star restuarant i have ever been to. Favourite restaurant. Keep up the good work!!

Pietro M, Owner at Pietros Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Many thanks for writing this excellent review. We will be looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I was shocked to read of adverse comments made about the staff and food,and feel I must tell a different story.My wife and I have been visiting Pietros since it first opened,and these days you will find us there every couple of weeks.We have always enjoyed a delicious and varied menu,and the staff are always very polite and attentive,no matter how busy they are.
Pietro,his wife Nicole and Andrea have now become firm friends of ours.
I would add that over the years we have visited many top class Restaurants and none of them match up to the food and service that we receive at Pietros.
All the friends that we have recommended Pietros to have been equally pleased.

Geoff & Jean

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. All of us at Pietro's appreciated your kind comments and look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Good Italian food, a warm greeting and attentive staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Pietro M, Owner at Pietros Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Many thanks for your excellent review. We are all looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I visited this restaurant on Saturday night with a group of friends and was having a nice evening . The food was ok but we were having a nice time. We all had 3 courses , numerous bottles of wine between us and coffees etc. The waiter was very rude to us and as he walked away I continued to chat to my friend and made a comment to her which he overheard. He immediately turned around from across the restaurant and shouted out ( in front of everyone ) that I was an a...hole!!!!! He then came over and accused my friend and I of being trouble makers from start to finish!! Still don't no why!!! After asking to pay the bill (of nearly a thousand pounds) we refused to pay service charge at which point all other diners were quickly ushered out and the doors locked. In the end we had to pay and after getting some more abuse from ALL STAFF , including the owners wife, we left. I have never been spoken to so rudely before and don't think I ever will again. Not a nice place!!!

6  Thank sonia s
Pietro M, Owner at Pietros Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry to read that you felt that the Waiter dealing with your table was rude, as at Pietro's we strive to give an excellent service at all times. My wife Nicole was actually on duty that evening and remembers extremely well how attentive the staff were towards the whole Restaurant guests and in particular to your guests (some of which, on the way out, were very complimentary of food and service received and apologise to my wife for the behaviour of certain guests in the party!).
I am very sorry to feel you would not visit our Restaurant again, but on our defence, I would like to point out that whilst we have negative comments from time to time, the majority of our Customers are always extremely complimentary and satisfied.