Arrived with a group of friends to find the refurbishment was not yet completed. Compact gym, warm indoor pool and good changing facilities. However, refreshments were expensive. Slow service in dining room, even though there were only two tables of two present. An expensive day and very few guests present.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenwoods Hotel is a converted 17th Century Grade II listed manor house with 39 exclusive bedrooms. Other features include acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, an AA rosette awarded restaurant serving a wide array of exquisite food and a sumptuous lounge bar where traditional afternoon tea is served next to a roaring fire. The luxurious spa and leisure facilities include a fully equipped gym, heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Greenwoods recently underwent a multi-million pound refurbishment programme, resulting in a fabulous new-look spa, brand new bedrooms, gardens and public areas. We plan our special events with expert attention to detail and care: whether you're searching for the perfect venue for your wedding or corporate event - Greenwoods has everything you need to make your event a success - and more. A warm welcome, exquisite menus and attentive service await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Greenwoods Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenwoods Estate Spa And Retreat Hotel Stock
- Greenwoods Estate Hotel And Retreat
- Greenwoods Estate Stock
- Greenwoods Hotel & Spa Essex/Stock