Stayed here on a work trip and enjoyed the stay. Room was wonderful and the god at the restaurant a treat.
Great service from all I met, some may find the restaurant a bit pricey with a bit of rump steak at over £25.
I stayed in room 608 in the resorts village. Room had a very large soft bed and a balcony.
From the chatter outside the main building at night I think the best night's sleep is to be had away from the main building and in the village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Lakes Hotel, Golf, Country Club and Spa is a 4 star hotel offering some of the finest and most extensive health, leisure and sports facilities in the area. Set in 320 acres the 194 en-suite bedrooms overlook the attractive countryside and each is spacious and comfortably furnished. There is a choice of restaurants and bars. Leisure facilities include a luxury spa, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and well-equipped gym. Golfers will enjoy the two 18-hole courses. Only an hour from London, and Stansted Airport, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester Five Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester Five Lakes Hotel Tolleshunt Knights
- Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester 5 Lakes
- Five Lakes Hotel Country
- Five Lakes Resort Country
- Five Lakes Hotel Essex
- Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester Five Lakes Essex/Tolleshunt Knights