“Very dirty & children seemed to be out of control.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Firehouse Play Centre

The Firehouse Play Centre
london
“Very dirty & children seemed to be out of control.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I visited there today for the first time with my baby daughter & i was shocked at how filthy it was. There was food mashed into the carpets crumbs everyywhere dirty food plates left on tables & when my little girl went to play on one of the rides with no shoes on i quickly removed her as there was sandwhiches & sticky juice all over it. When i entered the main softplay area with my daughter there was sticky marks everywhere & children running around with pizza & fruit shoots in there hands. This was not the only issue with this place there was a number of children climbing up the slide & bloking any other children from going down. They was also dropping there own toy cars braught from home down the slide. The whole time i was there not one member of staff was to be seen. Also ive been to many softplays that offer lovely food at reasonable prices as i browsed there menu i was shocked at how expensive the meals & drinks where. I found it expensive to get in considering whats to offer. Wont be going back in a hurry!

Visited July 2014

Essex
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good for kids parties”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This place is really good for kids parties, well organised and good food. For general visits
It can get busy in the public area and space is limited for seating/tables. However kids love it and the menu is great

Visited May 2014
1 Thank 3Hunts
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Will be going back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Last Saturday was my second visit. The kids had a great time, and it wasn't crazily busy,as I have heard that it can get really packed! Food was nice, staff were friendly enough & facilities clean. I will be booking my sons 4th birthday party there, based on the experience we had, I just hope that our next experience will be just as good, as I have read mixed reviews. The website does say that a visit from a "firehouse" character is also included in the party package! but I did not see one whilst I was there. (Two parties were taking place).

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kemi B
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Birthday Party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had our sons birthday party at the Firehouse Play Centre, it was lovely but we felt a bit rushed by the girl who was our chaperone for the event. All in all it is worthwhile hosting your party here and we do often go during the day too. The food here is good too and a nice menu for the kids.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Orchid54Bistro
Essex, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Clean, fun but shame about owner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

I love going to the firehouse, food is decent, staff are lovely and friendly and the centre is cleaned weekly! My only issue is the owner, the last 2 times ive been this woman has ruined it, she is incapable of smiling or talking without talking down to people, she has no uniform or badge to say who she is and walks around barking orders at paying customers, very rude indeed! It was only when I asked a member of staff who that woman was barking orders at the children and grown ups that I was told she owns the place. My advise would be keep her away from paying customers before she looses them! I won't be going back.

Visited December 2013