“Fun and food”

The Firehouse Play Centre
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Ive been to the firehouse on several occasions the staff are all friendly and the place cleaned regularly. My child loves it. Food is all freshly cooked. Ive just bought an annual pass so all good .

1  Thank Minxy71

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I visited there today for the first time with my baby daughter & i was shocked at how filthy it was. There was food mashed into the carpets crumbs everyywhere dirty food plates left on tables & when my little girl went to play on one of the rides with no shoes on i quickly removed her as there was sandwhiches & sticky juice all over it. When i entered the main softplay area with my daughter there was sticky marks everywhere & children running around with pizza & fruit shoots in there hands. This was not the only issue with this place there was a number of children climbing up the slide & bloking any other children from going down. They was also dropping there own toy cars braught from home down the slide. The whole time i was there not one member of staff was to be seen. Also ive been to many softplays that offer lovely food at reasonable prices as i browsed there menu i was shocked at how expensive the meals & drinks where. I found it expensive to get in considering whats to offer. Wont be going back in a hurry!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This place is really good for kids parties, well organised and good food. For general visits
It can get busy in the public area and space is limited for seating/tables. However kids love it and the menu is great

1  Thank 3Hunts
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Last Saturday was my second visit. The kids had a great time, and it wasn't crazily busy,as I have heard that it can get really packed! Food was nice, staff were friendly enough & facilities clean. I will be booking my sons 4th birthday party there, based on the experience we had, I just hope that our next experience will be just as good, as I have read mixed reviews. The website does say that a visit from a "firehouse" character is also included in the party package! but I did not see one whilst I was there. (Two parties were taking place).

1  Thank Kemi B
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had our sons birthday party at the Firehouse Play Centre, it was lovely but we felt a bit rushed by the girl who was our chaperone for the event. All in all it is worthwhile hosting your party here and we do often go during the day too. The food here is good too and a nice menu for the kids.

1  Thank Orchid54Bistro