Stayed one night at this hotel and neither myself nor husband slept at all. The temperature in the room was unbearable with the thermometer registering 29 degrees c, at 2am. In addition the window did not open enough to allow in any fresh air. Breakfast was very meagre, cold and unappetizing and not at all up to Premier Inn standards. This hotel does not have air conditioning and I would not stay there again in summer. Under the hotel's 'good night sleep guarantee' we were offered a full refund.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the natural wonders of Gunpowder Park and Waltham Abbey Gardens, with easy links to London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Waltham Abbey Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Waltham Abbey Hotel Waltham Abbey
- Premier Inn Waltham Abbey Hotel Essex