“GREAT FOR PRE-SHOW MEAL”
Review of Flying Pasta

Flying Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to Flying Pasta in Westcliff prior to going to a show at Cliffs Pavillion. Can't really fault it for service, quality food and value for money. Very attentive staff - flexible with menu and great specials board. Would really recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The flying pasta is absolutely superb in all aspects from service to the yummy food . All credit to Marcia who runs the well organised eatery . You will not be disappointed with the food but if your thinking of just walking in on a show night Forget it as it will be fully booked well in advance

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the 3 courses for 16 quid offer. My wife had the monk fish, which is expensive. I had the sirloin steak, which was excellent. The kids had pizza prosciutta (6 pounds), which was well prepared and very tasty. All rounded up with a delightful panna cotta for desert.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We were there on the 30. September. My husband and I ordered the set menu, 3 courses for 16 pounds. The quality was excellent. They included in this set menu dishes like monk fish with a juicy tomato and vegetable sauce or sirloin steak. We have panacotta for dessert. The kids ordered pizza, which was also very good. The service was friendly and helpful. We will come back.

1  Thank Macarena M
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Such a laugh I came back three days later as my two daughters move it here and wouldn’t have it any other way for mummy’s birthday. I love it here so muchxx