“re birthday meal”

Add it.
Paps Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Last night 3 of us visited Paps it was a lovely experience.

Our daughter went along early to decorate the table and order sparkling wine which was lovely and served beautifully and poured when required by the observant friendly waiter the staff could not have been more helpful.

The food was excellent we had the 3 course meal we all had different and all of it was splendid.

The restaurant was spotlessly clean too.

The charming waiter and lovely happy waitress gave friendly attentive service to us even singing Happy Birthday when they brought my cake out.

There was another party of 10 in celebrating 4 Birthdays too but we all got really lovely attentive service.

Would recommend this restaurant to every body

We cannot wait for a return visit!

Reviewed 5 August 2011

I went with work colleagues for an evening meal and was not disappointed. We were quickly provided with a selection of garlic bread, including one coated in chilli - delicious. I think in hindsight eating lots of garlic bread was a mistake though enjoyable.

My starter was a lovely homemade vegetable soup that contained lots of thick cut vegetables. Very tasty and filling. I followed that with a large portion of lasagne that was packed with juicy beef and plenty of cheese on top. My colleagues even managed a desert, which they all loved.

The service was attentive, but not intrusive and there was 80s background music playing (not too loud). The wine was good and served cold.

The decor is not in keeping with a traditional Italian restaurant, but the seating was comfortable and it was clean and tidy.

Overall an enjoyable visit.

1  Thank Ger101